Yogie and I have a love/hate relationship going. Right now I am trying to wean myself from unnecessary social media and get my book done. (Yes, I know I am writing this instead of working on edits) Yogie is my little Lenova Yoga II. I verbally tell it what I want it to do, then I go into Word and make what I want on my blog posts, following this I want Yogie to paste everything I have, the way that I have, right onto the blogs. Yogie refuses to corporate so I am typing this blog to remind myself how to make a better and quicker blog with pictures from PowerPoint and Word documents.
- First I made the images in PowerPoint. Did 20 Love An Author.
- Saved them all as a PowerPoint
- Then went back and saved them as a jpeg.
- It asked if I wanted all the slides or just the one
- I said all slides and it saved them in a folder.
- Then I opened Word and wrote up my information on how to buy my books and to buy Gracie’s baskets on Etsy
- I took the twenty pictures and saved 20 pictures with that Word page.
- Insert. Save Document as Love An Author 1,
- delete slide, insert slide two save as Love An Author 2.
- Went to WordPress to add Media. Does not load Word Documents. Saved as a PDF. Gave me a link. (I don’t want that.) Word doesn’t *save as* into jpeg. So I copy and pasted the word document into Publisher. There I saved it and found that I still couldn’t upload it without the links. So what I did was I saved the Publisher version as jpeg.
- I was able to take the jpeg and add it to WordPress.
- tags I used were C.C. Farmer, and Love An Author
- Category: Love An Author.
- Feature Image
- I went back and took the Powerpoint slide that I had saved as a jpeg and used that as my featured image. This works well for seeing them in Facebook.
IS THERE A SIMPLER WAY?
Please tell me.